Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Twelve Tribes of Blizzrael

Tonight I continued my banana theme with an Oreo and banana combination.  This was a great ABC, and I think it would be an excellent entry-level option for those who are looking for an introduction.  While there were some solid Oreo chunks in there, this ABC did suffer from some sub-par mixing (they were incredibly busy at the Old Saybrook DQ tonight so I won't hold it against them), and I would have liked a more even banana/Oreo ratio. 

Another big development is that I went for a mini size instead of my usual small.  This was my first experience with the mini and I think I'll stick with it.  Maybe if I'm really hungry I'll get two separate minis to try to different ABCs in one outing.

Rating:7.8

        

                              +

No comments:

Post a Comment