Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Blizzarding Blind

My cohorts decided to go rogue tonight and surprise me with an unusual blizzard combination, while I stayed home with a sleeping baby and waited impatiently.  Should I trust their instincts?

I was certainly not expecting their choice of Banana Split with Heath Bar and I appreciated my first experience with Strawberries in a Blizzard.  I thought more Heath Bar would better balance the Blizzard, however, the juice from the strawberries blended nicely with the vanilla ice cream and livened up an otherwise bland base flavor.  Now we just have to ensure that the Blizzard Barista kicks in some extra toppings on the next round.


Rating: 5/10

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to ABC, Whiteout and thanks for your excellent review. I've had a few blizzards that I felt were lacking adequate proportions of toppings/chunks. Hopefully the baristi will pick up their game as we get into full-blown blizzard season.

    ReplyDelete